Tuesday, September 28, 2010
A lot of users are asking us why page turning is so trouble. From the original design, we want to make Collections like a magazine so that we added a page turning animation to make users feel like flipping an album. There is a trick. You can just tap "slightly" at the borders (see the yellow area in the following screenshot), and then the page will be turned.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Almost all iPad/iPhone wallpapers can be used as background images of your Collections album.
There are a lot of pretty wallpaper apps. Here are some suggestion. Enjoy !
1. Amazing Wallpaper HD
2. Wallpaper Today
3. Backgrounds HD
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Collections for iPad v1.2 is just submitted. Another big improvements are done. You can check it out via roadmap (http://getcollectionsblog.blogspot.com/p/roadmap.html). Preview demo video will be posted later.
In the mean time, we are developing version 1.3 as well. Feel feel to drop us comments. The most requested features will be done first.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
We are happy to announce that Collections for iPad v1.1 is released. We have big changes in this release.
For the existing users, please note that this version will upgrade your old album. This process may take several seconds.
1. Export & Share
Here are the details:
1. Export & Share
- Album can be exported to PDF for sharing
- Individual page can be exported to image for sharing
2. Re-order Pages in each album
3. Adjustment of photo within the frame
- Move photo's different portion to fit the frame
- Maintain aspect ratio or make auto fit
- Zoom in/out photo to resize
- Delete photos from frame
4. User interface's refinement:
- Toolbar can be optionally minimized to avoid the distraction when users are viewing album
- Text settings are moved to "Edit Text" dialog box to make it more easier for changing text style.
- Shadow can be optionally removed
- Default settings of album: font size, font color, text alignment etc.
- Change background color and font color of each frame
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Collections for iPad v1.1 preview video is uploaded. You can find the link in our facebook page.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Collections for iPad v1.1 is submitted and being reviewed by Apple.
New features include Export to PDF, Re-order pages, Adjust photo within the frame (move and zoom in/out) and much more.
Please read Roadmap section for detail information.